Our Natural Products...


At Earth Bubz we are heartfelt about raising babies naturally and bringing to Mammas the absolute best-of-the-best when it comes to quality organic and natural Baby items and information and advice that will help you raise your baby naturally! 


99% of the items Earth Bubz stock have been personally used and loved by our family (the other 1% we have not yet needed but still absolutely love and trust), and we want you to purchase from us with confidence that you're investing in quality, safe and natural products for the well-being of your family! 


Some of our natural baby brand range is listed below: we will continue to grow our range as time goes on and if there are any of your favourite products that you don't see on our site and you would like us to stock, please let us know (angela@earthbubz.com.au) and we will trial them personally and then look into stocking them for you also! 


We want to be your go-to "one stop baby shop" with professional guidance on raising your children naturally!



Online Store now open!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                $10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Change Time

Skin Care

Mamma Range

Eco Feeding

Natural Medicinals

Cloth Nappies & Wipes

Oral Care

Essential Oils


Super Foods

Natural Cleaning

Specials & Gifts